Appearance requirements and characteristics of medical isolation shoe cover:
1. The medical isolation shoe cover shall be free of mildew, and the surface shall be free of impurities, adhesion, cracks, damage and other defects;
2. If the medical isolation shoe cover is sewn, the sewn part shall be firm, neatly formed, the needle code shall be uniform and straight, without such defects as needle skipping and missing. If it is heat sealed, the heat sealed part shall be firm, neatly formed, flat and free of cracks;
3. The sewing needle distance shall not be less than 6 stitches every 40mm.
4. Specification and size: the specification and size of medical isolation shoe cover shall conform to the size marked on the packaging bag, with a tolerance of ± 10%;
5. Surface moisture resistance: the water level on the outer side of the medical isolation shoe cover shall not be lower than level 2.
6. Breaking strength: the breaking strength of type II medical isolation shoe cover shall not be less than 10N in the longitudinal direction and 4N in the transverse direction.
7. Elongation at break: the elongation at break of type I medical isolation shoe cover material shall not be less than 10%.
8. Tensile strength: the tensile strength (vertical and horizontal) of type I medical isolation shoe cover material shall not be less than 10MPa.
9. Elastic band performance: the elongation ratio of the elastic band used for the medical isolation shoe cover shall be ≤ 1:1.7, and the tensile elastic recovery rate shall be ≥ 75%.
10. Quality requirements: the weight of nonwoven fabric used for type II medical isolation shoe cover shall not be less than 15g / m2; The film thickness of type I medical isolation shoe cover shall not be less than 0.01mm.
Product advantages: it has a good barrier function against dry powder dust, suspension and light splashing liquid.
The fabric is wear-resistant, with high strength, good elasticity, durable, strong tear resistance and comfortable wearing.
No lamination or coating is required, and the particles visible under the microscope can still be blocked after wear.
There is a necking design and a strap tightening design at the ankle joint to ensure the tightness with the legs and prevent exposure and liquid splashing.
Application route: it can be used to prevent contact with potentially infectious patients' blood, body fluid, secretion, etc. for blocking and protection.
It can be used for general isolation in outpatient department, ward, laboratory and Laboratory of medical institutions.
It can be used in dust-proof workshops and other places requiring cleaning.
Disposable medical isolation shoe cover is made of high-quality non-woven fabric as raw material and is cut and sewn. There is blue batten, with sufficient strength and barrier performance, non sterile, disposable.
Intended use: it is used by medical personnel in medical structures to prevent contact with potentially infectious patients' blood, body fluids, secretions, etc., and play a barrier and protective role.
Advantages of medical isolation shoe cover:
In the past, shoe covers made of plastic film were used in the isolation area and operating room of the hospital, which were airtight and easy to be damaged. The upper was low and could not wrap the socks and trouser legs of the medical personnel together for isolation, and it was easy to bring the bacteria on the shoes or trouser legs into the isolation area.
The medical isolation shoe cover can effectively avoid the above disadvantages. It is not only good in isolation, waterproof and breathable, and high in strength, but also the high barrel design can put the shoes and trouser legs in the isolation shoe cover to achieve a more comprehensive isolation effect.
Company name: Henan jiute Medical Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: 0373-8171888 / 8171999
Address: No. 99, shuangchuang Park, dingluan Town, Changyuan City, Xinxiang City, Henan Province